Tuesday 17 January 2012

Taylor Swift Fans Say

Berks County native Taylor Swift didn't get the Grammy Award nominations she might have expected this year for her best-selling album "Speak Now," but she will be among performers at this year's awards ceremony Feb. 12 in Los Angeles, the awards announced on its website last week.


In any event, one of the true joys of my life is that the comment thread on this article actually never ends, despite it having been published two years ago. As often as several times a week, Taylor Swift fans will find the piece for the first time and give me a piece of their mind. And ladies -- although Swift herself is a fairy-tale sweetheart-haired wide-eyed pilar of innocence, some of her fans can be viciously entertaining wildebeests.
The following lines were taken from comments left on the Swift article after its initial moment of glory last February, which I find hilarious. I have left spelling/grammar errors intact.:
First of all, you're a bitch.
Feminists piss me off for reasons like this article.
wtf were you drunk when you wrote this too? your retarded. taylor swift is amazing. and about 99% of the world hated on kanye after that.
I appreciate the fact that you’ve put a lot of effort into this, and it’s really thorough, but fuck you!
The only real problem that you may have with swift is that she is indeed a strong women, and based on this article, you apparently cannot handle that.
It seems that for all the name dropping you do [Dylan, Saving Jane, etc] that you’re not really in it for the music. You’re in for some crazy affirmation of your intelligence or liberation, something that says your choices or beliefs as a leftist are correct, or something that simply validates the stick you have up your ass.
haha you mad that Tranny didn’t win and Taylor did.
Saying the author of this article is jealous of Taylor’s success would be a dramatic understatement. It’s evident she can’t appreciate anything that others would consider mainstream.
Don’t think gyrating all over the stage and making out with other girls like Rihanna and Britney is considered “putting on a good performance”. I would rather watch Taylor put on a decent performance before I watch stage sex. I think you should re-evaluate your morals.
Your just a lazy piece of shit that took time to write this article that is completely untrue. 99.9 % of the world love taylor swift, and your that .1% who doesn’t.
She isn’t a feminist worst nightmare! i have a friend who is a feminist and she adores taylor.
Seriously GET over yourself, you sound like a miserable and jealous person
PS. I don’t hate you. But I will NEVER like you. GOD BLESS YOU. you are in my prayers.
All this blog did was make me a bigger Taylor Fan. Firstly because I believe feminists suck and they are the ones I really don’t want to listen too unlike Taylor Swift.
don’t attack Taylor Swift just because you had sex when you were a teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment